Scheduled 2021 seminars with physical presence are due to clearance
I think during these challenging times we all now realize the importantance of touch and close contact. Refraining from what we all need has a great impact. We need contact.
Orientation is needed, allowing moving towards a relatively safe future. Early trauma and existential themes might be activated in the current situation. Fears, stress, isolation or / and coping strategies like addiction etc. might show.
How about the children? They might encounter challenges or suffer around domestic living.
Social contact is vitally important for us all.
- It is essentially important to be in social contact with – at the moment unfortunately with physical distance.
But we need the social exchange, speech and common regulation, the co-regulation. We cannot do it all alone.
The future impact is not foreseeable yet and also how long our situation needs be to be adapted to the circumstances.
This is an excercise for the current times proposed by Peter Levine.
It is all about us as a social community, our being together and being human.
And – our awareness/mindfulness can save lifes.
We can use the situation practicing awareness and wash our hands with love:
Furthermore we can do more in taking good care of ourselves and in doing that we are at the same time taking care of our social community.
We can strenghten our immune system.
- For instance with movement, dancing, walking, sports and going outside.
- Our immun system can in addition be supported with healthy food, vitamin D & C, ginger, zinc etc. Inform yourself.
- Sufficient sleep and breaks, pausing.
Via phone and other digital means we have the possibility to stay connected.
- We all need being there for each other, listening and giving mutual support to each other.
- Ask yourself what strenghtens you, increasing your safety and comfort.
Which of your resources are available at the moment?
- Pause – especially regarding difficult news and your orienting reflexes.
Inform yourself and have conscious breaks and resourcing.
You need breaks in order to take good care of yourself, assembling strength and a solid constitution. It needs time and space to digest and integrate information, input and changes. Allow yourself to orient anew again and again.
- How can you stay calm – sorrow and fears weaken the immune system. Which measures work for you?
- Structure your day in case you cannot work as before.
- Humour is healthy and laughing is infectious of a different kind…
You have the possibility to contact me via phone or e-mail and online-sessions are possible as well. Video is possble via Skype/Zoom/Facetime/What’s App Video). Just have try. It works well for most.
Keeping contact with our surround is on one hand and the other is going within. You’ll find lots of supportive online-offers.
Acceptance of the situation can be of great support.
It is also a time of great potential for growth, change and expansion, lets make good use of it.
I am wishing you and all your loved ones health, serenity, confidence and awareness/mindfulness. We are all challenged to our constraints.
May we as the collective human community get well through these troubled waters, learn and meet anew. About us, our life, about what is really important in our life for us. This time is reminding us about our fragile surround, environment and gift of life, our mortality. Life is a precious gift.
More resources and supportive links during these times:
Where there is light
darkness has to flee
Where there is love
Hate does not find a ground
Where there is peace
We can be – together
Text: Bodhi Marion Kotowski